Brazil vs Mexico Prediction & Preview
Start date: 2nd July 2018 – 15:00 GMT
Referee: G. Rocchi
Assistants: E. Di Liberatore, M. Tonolini
Fourth official: A. Mateu Lahoz
Venue: Samara Arena
Location: Samara – Russia
Competition: FIFA World Cup – Round of 16
Brazil vs Mexico Possible Lineups
- Brazil manager Tite is without Douglas Costa for the last-16 meeting with Mexico.
- Full-backs Danilo and Marcelo are two questions, with the last constrained off against Serbia, with a back complaint, with Filipe Luis ready to start if necessary.
- Casemiro, Neymar and Coutinho are one booking away from suspension.
- Hector Moreno is suspended for Mexico got his second booking of the competition in the 3-0 loss to Sweden.
- Hugo Ayala ought to delegate at the core of the defence in what could be Juan Carlos Osorio’s sole change from the side the lost last time out.
- Hector Herrera, Miguel Layun and Jesus Gallardo are one booking away from suspension.
- Missing Players
- Douglas Costa Out
- Danilo Doubtful
- Marcelo Doubtful
- Hector Moreno Out
Brazil vs Mexico Head To Head
Brazil vs Mexico Prediction
Final Score: Brazil 3 – 2 Mexico